Dr. Nicholas Biddle discusses different types of data used for policy evaluation, addressing how mixed methods data support policy evaluations and insight. Australia's Work for the Dole scheme is explored as an example.
- Product: SAGE Research Methods
- Type of Content: Interview
- Title: Mixed Methods for Policy Evaluation
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2017
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Social Policy and Public Policy, Sociology
- Methods: Mixed methods, Policy evaluation, Program evaluation
- Duration: 00:18:14
- Keywords: cost-effectiveness, industry, policy implementation, practices, strategies, and tools, Skills (abilities), welfare, work (economic activity)
Academic: Nicholas BiddleOnline ISBN:9781526419569Copyright: (c) 2017 SAGE Publications Ltd.