Alina Rodriguez, Professor in Psychology at the Imperial College London, School of Public Health, discusses methods for studying life course health, including ethical implications, causal risk factors, and using the longitudinal approach.
- Product: SAGE Research Methods Video: Medicine and Health
- Type of Content: Tutorial
- Title: Methods for Researching Life Course Health
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2021
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Medicine, Public Health
- Methods: Epidemiology, Longitudinal research, Longitudinal analysis, Observational research, Observation schedules, Statistical tests, Statistical inference, Data collection, Data synthesis, Data analysis skills, Data collection skills
- Duration: 00:12:44
- Keywords: causal analysis, cohort studies, critical analysis, epidemiologic methods, epidemiology, epidemiology of aging, epigenomics, ethical considerations, exposure assessment, global health, life course, life transitions, longitudinal research, longitudinal research design, longitudinal studies, longitudinal study of aging, mixed methods research, multidisciplinary investigative team, prenatal development, research design, resilience and protective factors, risk factors, Socioeconomic status and health, targeting
Academic: Alina RodriguezOnline ISBN:9781529778632Copyright: 2021 SAGE Publications, Ltd.