Peter Bower, Professor of Health Services Research, and Ailsa Donnelly, Patient and Public Contributor, University of Manchester, discuss patient-centered clinical trials (PACT), including research on the patient experience, data collection and analysis, and the importance of this type of research.
- Product: Sage Research Methods Video: Medicine and Health
- Type of Content: Case Study
- Title: Measuring Patient Experience in Clinical Trials: Feasibility Study
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2021
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Medicine
- Methods: Clinical trials, Clinical research, Measurement, Cognitive interviews, Survey research, Questionnaire design, Question formation
- Duration: 00:22:14
Keywords: clinical research, clinical trials, cognitive interviews, ethical considerations, ethics committees, experience and evaluations, feasibility study, informed consent, measurement in health services research, participant satisfaction, participation (research), patient advocacy, patient expectations, patient-centered care, qualitative data analysis, qualitative data collection, qualitative research approach, qualitative research methods, questionnaire design, questionnaires and surveys, recruitment, research design
Speaker: Ailsa Donnelly
Academic: Peter BowerOnline ISBN: 9781529744354Copyright: 2021 SAGE Publications, Ltd.