Zachary Steinert-Threkeld, PhD, assistant professor, UCLA Luskin School of Public Affairs, discusses managing social media projects, including research collection infrastructure, project structure, and writing up projects.
- Product: Sage Research Methods: Doing Research Online
- Type of Content: Tutorial
- Title: Managing Social Media Projects
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Series: Zachary Steinert-Threlkeld on Twitter
- Publication year: 2022
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Social Policy and Public Policy, Communication and Media Studies, Computer Science, Technology, Political Science and International Relations, Sociology
- Methods: Social media research, Data mining, Social media analytics, Computational social science, Big data analytics and tools, Machine learning, Research design
- Duration: 00:26:50
Academic:Online ISBN: 9781529609622Copyright: © SAGE Publications Ltd., 2022