Professor Lynn Butler-Kisber defines poetic inquiry as the transformation of ideas or words from research into poetry. It can be a type of found poetry or a way for researchers to reflect differently on their work. The results can be shared publicly or kept as a private interpretive tool.
- Product: SAGE Research Methods Video
- Type of Content: Definition
- Title: Lynn Butler-Kisber Defines Poetic Inquiry
- Publisher: SAGE Publications Ltd.
- Publication year: 2017
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Anthropology, Criminology and Criminal Justice, Communication and Media Studies, Counseling and Psychotherapy, Education, Health, Marketing, Nursing, Social Work, Sociology
- Methods: Poetic inquiry, Artistic inquiry
- Duration: 00:02:25
- Keywords: arts and humanities, poetry, reflective practice, roles
Academic: Lynn Butler-KisberOnline ISBN:9781473964464Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2017