Madeleine Stevens, PhD, senior lecturer, Liverpool John Moores University, discusses a case study from the restaurant industry in South Africa to explain participatory action research, including the difference between participatory action research and action research.
- Product: Sage Research Methods: Business
- Type of Content: Tutorial
- Title: Introduction to Participatory Action Research with a Case Study from the Restaurant Industry
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2023
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Business and Management
- Methods: Participatory action research, Reflectivity
- Duration: 00:14:40
Academic: Madeleine StevensOnline ISBN: 9781529668797Copyright: © SAGE Publications Ltd., 2023