David Torgerson, PhD, Professor at University of York, discusses pairwise randomization in research, including reasons for using, suitable types of studies, and disadvantages.
- Product: SAGE Research Methods Video: Medicine and Health
- Type of Content: Tutorial
- Title: Introduction to Pairwise Randomization
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2021
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Medicine, Public Health
- Methods: Randomized controlled trials, Measurement, Patient surveys, Statistical tests
- Duration: 00:15:27
- Keywords: clinical research, clinical trials, elective surgery, emergency surgery, matched pairs, outcome assessment (health care), randomization, randomized clinical trials, randomized control trials, regression to the mean, Selection bias, Socioeconomic factors, Statistical inference, Stratification, Subversion, time factors
Academic: David TorgersonOnline ISBN:9781529744446Copyright: 2021 SAGE Publications, Ltd.