Richard Parker, Senior Statistician at the University of Edinburgh, discusses multiple testing and methods for error rate control, including family-wise error rates, the Bonferroni method, the Holm method, and the fixed-sequence method.
- Product: SAGE Research Methods Video: Medicine and Health
- Type of Content: Tutorial
- Title: Introduction to Multiple Testing and Methods for Error Rate Control
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2021
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Medicine, Public Health
- Methods: Type I errors, Hypothesis, Hypothesis testing, Clinical trials, Clinical research, Data collection, Data collection skills, Data quality and data management, Outcome measures, Intervention studies
- Duration: 00:20:51
- Keywords: clinical research, error analysis, hierarchical linear models, hypothesis testing, intervention studies, medical research, multiple comparison procedures, multiplicity, non-parametric statistics, p value, patient outcome, Significance testing, type I errors
Academic: Richard ParkerOnline ISBN:9781529778205Copyright: 2021 SAGE Publications, Ltd.