Joel Gagnier, Associate Professor in the Department of Orthopedic Surgery and Epidemiology at the University of Michigan, discusses and provides examples of cross-sectional or prevalence studies including study design, and advantages and disadvantages, in this third of a four-part series on observational studies.
- Product: SAGE Research Methods Video: Medicine and Health
- Type of Content: Tutorial
- Title: Introduction to Cross-Sectional Studies
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2021
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Medicine, Public Health
- Methods: Cross-sectional studies, Cross-sectional design, Clinical research, Survey research
- Duration: 00:08:51
- Keywords: attrition, causal inference, clinical research, correlation, cross-sectional research, cross-sectional studies, cross-sectional survey, disease outbreaks, epidemiology, longitudinal research, observational research, questionnaires and surveys, Survey research
Academic: Joel GagnierOnline ISBN:9781529779417Copyright: 2021 SAGE Publications, Ltd.