Madeleine Stevens, PhD, senior lecturer, Liverpool John Moores University, discusses action research, including when it should be used, key skills required, a case study from HRM, data collection methods, and the roles of the researcher.
- Product: Sage Research Methods: Business
- Type of Content: Tutorial
- Title: Introduction to Action Research with a Case Study from HRM
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2023
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Business and Management
- Methods: Action research, Longitudinal research
- Duration: 00:19:56
Academic: Madeleine StevensOnline ISBN: 9781529628050Copyright: © SAGE Publications Ltd., 2023