GJ Melendez-Torres, Professor of Clinical and Social Epidemiology at the University of Exeter, uses multiple sclerosis to illustrate clinical effectiveness in health technology assessments, including identifying and analyzing clinical effectiveness, combining clinical evidence, and network meta-analyses.
- Product: SAGE Research Methods Video: Medicine and Health
- Type of Content: Tutorial
- Title: Introduction to Health Technology Assessment: Clinical Effectiveness
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2021
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Medicine, Public Health
- Methods: Clinical research, Populations, Intervention studies, Clinical trials, Decision trees, Health data, Ethical codes, Ethical approval
- Duration: 00:19:01
- Keywords: clinical effectiveness, clinical research, clinical trials, decision analysis, medical technology, meta-analyses, meta-analysis, multiple sclerosis, network analysis, observation (research), patient outcome, randomized controlled trials, relapse in disease, Selection bias, Systematic reviews, target population
Academic: GJ Melendez-TorresOnline ISBN:9781529773859Copyright: 2021 SAGE Publications, Ltd.