Bukky Akinsanmi Oyedeji, PhD, assistant professor, University of Texas, discusses case study research of the effect of spatial configurations on human capital using interrupted time series analysis, including data collection and analysis, and research findings.
- Product: Sage Research Methods: Business
- Type of Content: Case Study
- Title: Interrupted Time Series Analysis on Spatial Configurations Effect on Human Capital
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2023
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Business and Management
- Methods: Time-series analysis, Mixed methods, Multilevel analysis
- Duration: 00:18:04
Keywords: case study research, data analysis, data collection, ethical considerations, human capital, mixed methods research, physical environment and relationships, productivity, recruitment, regression analysis, research findings, research methods, research questions, Spatial interaction, time-series analysis
Academic: Bukky Akinsanmi OyedjiOnline ISBN: 9781529666724Copyright: © SAGE Publications Ltd., 2023