Dr. Katy Wheeler, PhD, Senior Lecturer in Sociology of Consumption, University of Essex, discusses three steps showing how to recruit participants for interview studies in qualitative research.
- Product: SAGE Research Methods
- Type of Content: Tutorial
- Title: How Do I Recruit Participants?
- Publisher: SAGE Publications Ltd.
- Publication year: 2021
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Anthropology, Business and Management, Criminology and Criminal Justice, Communication and Media Studies, Counseling and Psychotherapy, Education, Geography, Health, Marketing, Nursing, Political Science and International Relations, Psychology, Social Policy and Public Policy, Social Work, Sociology
- Methods: Recruiting participants, Sampling, Qualitative data collection
- Duration: 00:05:49
- Keywords: incentives, interviews, interviews as topic, participant characteristics, participation (research), qualitative interview, qualitative research methods, Sampling techniques, Selection strategies
Academic: Katy WheelerOnline ISBN:9781529763157Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2021