Professor Stephen Gorard explains that researchers should start projects by defining what they want to learn, then choosing research methods to best match the question. He says that too few academics have good research design skills, and he discusses the relationship between research and theory.
- Product: Sage Research Methods
- Type of Content: Interview
- Title: How do I choose between different research methods?
- Publisher: SAGE Publications Ltd.
- Publication year: 2011
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Anthropology
- Methods: Research questions, Research design, Philosophy of research
- Duration: 00:13:14
Academic: Stephen GorardOnline ISBN: 9781412995559Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2008