Dr. Bethany Morgan Brett, PhD, Lecturer at the University of Essex, discusses the use of creative approaches in interviews, including art-based, story-completion, diaries or journals, photo/video/voice elicitation, and go-along techniques.
- Product: Sage Research Methods
- Type of Content: Tutorial
- Title: How Can I Use Creative Approaches in My Interviews?
- Publisher: SAGE Publications Ltd.
- Series: How to Do Qualitative Interviewing
- Publication year: 2021
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Sociology
- Methods: Creative interviewing, Qualitative interviewing, Qualitative data collection
- Duration: 00:05:42
Academic: Bethany Morgan BrettOnline ISBN: 9781529763188Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2021