Dr. Bethany Morgan Brett, PhD, Lecturer at the University of Essex, discusses the use of creative approaches in interviews, including art-based, story-completion, diaries or journals, photo/video/voice elicitation, and go-along techniques.
- Product: SAGE Research Methods
- Type of Content: Tutorial
- Title: How Can I Use Creative Approaches in My Interviews?
- Publisher: SAGE Publications Ltd.
- Publication year: 2021
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Anthropology, Business and Management, Criminology and Criminal Justice, Communication and Media Studies, Counseling and Psychotherapy, Education, Geography, Health, Marketing, Nursing, Political Science and International Relations, Psychology, Social Policy and Public Policy, Social Work, Sociology
- Methods: Creative interviewing, Qualitative interviewing, Qualitative data collection
- Duration: 00:05:42
- Keywords: communication skills, creative interviewing, diary methods, interview techniques, life story, observational methods, qualitative interview, qualitative research methods, Sensitive topics, Story telling, video recording
Academic: Bethany Morgan BrettOnline ISBN:9781529763188Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2021