Professors Wesley Shrum and Greg Scott discuss and demonstrate the fundamentals of video ethnography. They bring the cameras into the middle of one of their own documentary productions and analyze the concepts of objectivity and academic legitimacy.
- Product: Sage Research Methods Video
- Type of Content: In Practice
- Title: Ethnographic Video: Filmmaking in Academia
- Publisher: SAGE Publications Ltd.
- Publication year: 2017
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Anthropology
- Methods: Ethnography, Video research
- Duration: 00:37:29
New Orleans, LouisianaPeople
Academic: Wesley Shrum
Academic: Greg Scott
Practitioner: Zack OstrowskiOnline ISBN: 9781526402691Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2017