Dr. Mark Holton, Lecturer in Human Geography at Plymouth University, discusses the importance of being realistic when designing a dissertation.
Chapter 1: The Importance of Being Realistic When Designing a Dissertationicon angle down
- Start time: 00:00:00
- End time: 00:00:57
- Product: Sage Research Methods Video: Practical Research and Academic Skills
- Type of Content: Tutorial
- Title: Dissertation Tip: Be Realistic
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Series: Your Human Geography Dissertation
- Publication year: 2016
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Geography
- Methods: Doing research, Research design, Student success, Researcher skills
- Duration: 00:00:57
- Keywords: dissertation, passions, research design, research questions, research skills
Academic: Mark HoltonOnline ISBN: 9781529768169Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2016