Jim Thomas, Professor of Epidemiology at University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, discusses digital data collection and privacy in health care, including the use of smartphones, GPS, facial recognition technology, neighborhood surveillance, data collection, and ways to guard personal privacy.
- Product: SAGE Research Methods Video: Medicine and Health
- Type of Content: Tutorial
- Title: Digital Data and Privacy
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2021
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Medicine, Public Health
- Methods: Data privacy, Anonymity, Confidentiality, Privacy
- Duration: 00:16:31
- Keywords: anonymity, bias, cell phones, confidentiality, data collection, data collection systems, data privacy, data protection, facial recognition technology and video surveillance, gps tracking, health information systems, privacy, privacy rights, public access, public health, Surveillance, theft information systems, trust
Academic: Jim ThomasOnline ISBN:9781529780505Copyright: 2021 SAGE Publications, Ltd.