Morgan Frank, PhD candidate at MIT Media Lab, discusses his research on the implications of technological change on the future of work, including research methodology; data collection and analysis; use of new methodology; skills, tools and resources to manage big data; recommendations; and future research.
- Product: Sage Research Methods Video: Data Science, Big Data Analytics, and Digital Methods
- Type of Content: Case Study
- Title: Developing New Methodology to Measure Technology's Impact on the Future of Work
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2019
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Sociology
- Methods: Data mining, Computational modelling, Computational social science
- Duration: 00:24:21
Keywords: automation, automation/advanced manufacturing technology/computer-based integrated technology, cities, complex systems models, creativity and innovation, data analysis, data visualisation, ecosystemic approach, governance, interdisciplinary communication, interdisciplinary studies, internet data collection, labor economics, Pearson correlations, population dynamics, programming and scripting languages, research methodology, Social science research, Society, Statistical methods and models, Survey data analysis, technologies, work (economic activity), work and skills, workforce
Academic: Morgan FrankOnline ISBN: 9781526492029Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2019