Dr. John Creswell discusses mixed methods research and explains why he favors a mixed approach over a qualitative or quantitative approach. Mixed methods combine qualitative and quantitative methods to achieve more complete data findings. Creswell describes his research into gaming, using both focus groups and survey research.
- Product: SAGE Research Methods Video
- Type of Content: In Practice
- Title: Developing Mixed Methods Research
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Inc.
- Publication year: 2013
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Anthropology, Business and Management, Criminology and Criminal Justice, Communication and Media Studies, Counseling and Psychotherapy, Economics, Education, Geography, Health, Marketing, Nursing, Political Science and International Relations, Psychology, Social Policy and Public Policy, Social Work, Sociology
- Methods: Mixed methods, Survey research, Diary methods, Focus groups
- Duration: 00:06:10
- Keywords: practices, strategies, and tools
Academic: John CreswellOnline ISBN:9781506358383Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Inc., 2013