Bennett Kleinberg, PhD, assistant professor, Department of Methodology & Statistics, Tilburg University, discusses developing automated text anonymization for ethical data sharing, including building and evaluating an anonymization tool, the motivated intruder test, evaluation of Text Wash results, and the future of anonymization.
- Product: SAGE Research Methods Video: Research Ethics and Integrity
- Type of Content: Case Study
- Title: Developing Automated Text Anonymization for Ethical Data Sharing
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2022
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Sociology, Public Health, Psychology, Computer Science, Health, Technology, Science, Communication and Media Studies, Medicine
- Methods: Research ethics, Data ethics, Textual analysis, Data management, Anonymity, Natural language processing, Machine learning
- Duration: 00:17:40
- Keywords: algorithms, anonymity, automation, data management, evaluation, natural language processing, research ethics, Social science research, technical tools and supports, text analysis
Academic:Online ISBN:9781529603750Copyright: ©SAGE Publications Ltd., 2022