Dr. Robert Simpson, Assistant Professor at the University of Toronto, discusses his research on multiple sclerosis and mindfulness in the development and evaluation of a complex intervention in rehabilitation using the MRC framework, including defining a population, an intervention, and using mixed methods.
- Product: SAGE Research Methods Video: Medicine and Health
- Type of Content: Case Study
- Title: Developing and Evaluating a Complex Intervention in Rehabilitation Using the MRC Framework
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2021
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Medicine, Public Health
- Methods: Intervention studies, Framework analysis, Research questions, Research design, Clinical research, Populations, Population parameters
- Duration: 00:32:30
- Keywords: anxiety, awareness, comorbidity, depression, feasibility study, intervention study, logistic regression, medical rehabilitation, medical research, Medical Research Council, meditation, mental health, mentoring relationships, meta-analysis, meta-analysis and literature review, mindfulness, mixed methods research, multidisciplinary teams, multiple sclerosis, normalization, patient outcome, qualitative research methods, quantitative research methods, randomized controlled trials, research design, research questions, Sample size, Semi-structured interviews, Systematic reviews
Academic: Robert SimpsonOnline ISBN:9781529778229Copyright: 2021 SAGE Publications, Ltd.