Raghu Iyengar, Professor of Marketing at Wharton University, discusses the dos, don'ts, and best practices of survey design in this fourth installment of descriptive analytics for market research.
- Product: SAGE Research Methods Video: Market Research
- Type of Content: Tutorial
- Title: Descriptive Analytics: Descriptive Data Collection: Survey Design
- Publisher: Wharton
- Publication year: 2016
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Anthropology, Business and Management, Criminology and Criminal Justice, Communication and Media Studies, Counseling and Psychotherapy, Economics, Education, Geography, Health, Marketing, Nursing, Political Science and International Relations, Psychology, Social Policy and Public Policy, Social Work, Sociology, Mathematics
- Methods: Survey research, Research design, Sampling, Data collection, Marketing research
- Duration: 00:16:13
- Keywords: ambiguity (semantics), consumer preferences, data collection, design plans, incentives, layout, market research, order effects, quantitative data collection, question formation, questionnaire design, random allocation, reminder systems, research design, response rate, Sampling, Sampling bias, Sampling techniques, Sequential entry, Survey research, Surveys and information bias, target markets, testing
Academic: Raghu IyengarOnline ISBN:9781529729030Copyright: Copyright © 2019 Wharton Online. All Rights Reserved.