David Coghlan defines insider action research as conducting a study within one's own organization or community with the goal of making positive change. He identifies issues with self-diagnosis and relates his own experiences with the method.
- Product: SAGE Research Methods Video
- Type of Content: Definition
- Title: David Coghlan Defines Insider Action Research
- Publisher: SAGE Publications Ltd.
- Publication year: 2017
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Anthropology, Business and Management, Criminology and Criminal Justice, Communication and Media Studies, Counseling and Psychotherapy, Economics, Education, Geography, Health, History, Marketing, Nursing, Political Science and International Relations, Psychology, Social Policy and Public Policy, Social Work, Sociology
- Methods: Action research
- Duration: 00:02:43
- Keywords: embeddedness, hospital services, hospitals, nurses, workplace
Academic: David CoghlanOnline ISBN:9781473972421Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2017