Dr. Nicholas Biddle discusses the different types of data used for policy and evaluation, including administrative and linked data sets. The example of indigenous identification change is explained to highlight the benefits of linking data through time.
- Product: SAGE Research Methods
- Type of Content: Interview
- Title: Data Types for Policy and Evaluation
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2017
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Social Policy and Public Policy
- Methods: Program evaluation, Policy evaluation, Secondary data analysis, Data linkage, Census data
- Duration: 00:15:06
- Keywords: administration, censuses, government agencies, indigenous communities, knowledge, unique identifiers
Academic: Nicholas BiddleOnline ISBN:9781526419576Copyright: (c) 2017 SAGE Publications Ltd.