TNS BMRB is a social research agency that conducts studies for government agencies, academic departments, and third sector organizations. The studies they do involve survey interviews. Because interview style can affect the end results, researchers have to take into account where to do the interview, how to maintain confidentiality, and how to design the questionnaire.
- Product: SAGE Research Methods Video
- Type of Content: In Practice
- Title: Data Collection and Survey Interviews: TNS BMRB
- Publisher: SAGE Publications Ltd.
- Publication year: 2017
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Marketing, Social Policy and Public Policy
- Methods: Data collection, Survey research, Qualitative interviewing, Longitudinal research, Questionnaire design
- Duration: 00:16:52
- Keywords: adolescence, branding, change detection, crime, customer satisfaction with services, effectiveness, employment, exercise (physical activity), food, government, government agencies, inconsistency, internet, investment, public policy, technology
Practitioner: Desiree Lopez
Practitioner: Sarah Cheesbrough
Practitioner: Chris PhilipsOnline ISBN:9781473964648Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2017