David Schweidel, PhD, Professor of Marketing at Emory University, continues the discussion on cluster analysis for customer segmentation in market research, including dendrograms, k-means clustering, discriminant analysis, and next steps. Part 8 of the Survey Analysis to Gain Marketing Insights course.
- Product: Sage Research Methods Video: Market Research
- Type of Content: Tutorial
- Title: Customer Segmentation: Part 3
- Publisher: Emory University
- Series: Survey Analysis to Gain Marketing Insights
- Publication year: 2017
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Marketing
- Methods: Cluster analysis, Survey research, Discriminant analysis, Marketing research
- Duration: 00:15:18
Keywords: agglomerative methods, algorithms, cluster analysis, cluster grouping, conjoint analysis, consumer behavior, consumer preferences, data analysis, data visualisation, dendrogram, discriminant analysis, factor analysis, market segmentation, marketing research, profiling, Survey research, target markets
Academic: David SchweidelOnline ISBN: 9781529733419Copyright: © 2016 Emory University. All rights reserved.