Dr. Obafemi Olekanma, PhD, lecturer, Teesside University, discusses a case study of cultural integration and business leadership in sub-Saharan African banks, including research design, data collection and analysis, findings, and shares recommendations and advice for further research.
- Product: Sage Research Methods: Business
- Type of Content: Case Study
- Title: Researching Lived Experiences: Exploring Cultural Integration and Business Leadership in Sub-Saharan African Banks
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2023
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Business and Management
- Methods: Ethnography, Phenomenological analysis, Semi-structured interviews, Thematic analysis
- Duration: 00:40:19
Keywords: case study research, convenience sample, cultural issues, ethical considerations, ethnography, fieldwork, leadership (business), phenomenology, purposive sampling, qualitative data analysis, qualitative data collection, recruitment, research design, research findings, research funding, research questions, Semi-structured interviews, subsaharan Africa, thematic analysis
Academic: Obafemi OlekanmaOnline ISBN: 9781529667622Copyright: © SAGE Publications Ltd., 2023