Dr. Madeleine Stevens, PhD, senior lecturer, Liverpool John Moores University, discusses conducting research remotely, including rethinking study design, qualitative and quantitative research tools, and remote primary and secondary data collection.
- Product: Sage Research Methods: Business
- Type of Content: Tutorial
- Title: Conducting Research Remotely
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2023
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Business and Management
- Methods: Mixed methods, Data collection, Secondary data analysis
- Duration: 00:17:27
Keywords: data management, data storage, flexibility, internet data collection, internet interviewing, internet recruitment, internet research, mixed methods research, primary data, recruitment sources, remote working services, research design, research methodology, research methods, Secondary data, Social media, technological literacy
Academic: Madeleine StevensOnline ISBN: 9781529667578Copyright: © SAGE Publications Ltd., 2023