David Gray explores the process of designing a valid survey for use in data collection. Gray documents, as well, his use of gatekeepers in distributing and testing the surveys.
- Product: Sage Research Methods Video: Practical Research and Academic Skills
- Type of Content: Case Study
- Title: Case Studies of Research: Professional Identity
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Series: Doing Research in the Real World
- Publication year: 2017
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Business and Management
- Methods: Gatekeepers, Survey research, Literature search, Focus groups, In-depth interviews
- Duration: 00:03:47
Academic: David E. GrayOnline ISBN: 9781526458728Copyright: © SAGE Publications Ltd, 2017