Christina Clark-Kazak, PhD, Associate Professor of Public and International Affairs at the University of Ottawa, discusses qualitative and participatory methods, including research methods she commonly uses and why, the best advice received and used in her research, and shares advice for new researchers.
- Product: SAGE Research Methods
- Type of Content: Interview
- Title: Ask a Researcher: Christina Clark-Kazak on Qualitative and Participatory Methods
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2022
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Geography, Political Science and International Relations, Social Policy and Public Policy, Sociology
- Methods: Participatory research, Qualitative data collection, Qualitative data analysis
- Duration: 00:11:23
- Keywords: accessibility (for disabled), focus groups, government reports, innovation, observational research, participatory mapping, participatory research, qualitative data collection, qualitative interview, qualitative research methods, research design, Semi-structured interviews
Academic: Christina Clark-KazakOnline ISBN:9781529601275Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2022