Simon Hayhoe explains how to utilize an adjusted grounded theory model for research. Hayhoe also explores ethical practices surrounding research with disabled students.
- Product: SAGE Research Methods Video: Practical Research and Academic Skills
- Type of Content: Case Study
- Title: Approaches for Conducting Research with Disabled Students
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2018
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Anthropology, Business and Management, Criminology and Criminal Justice, Communication and Media Studies, Counseling and Psychotherapy, Economics, Education, Health, Marketing, Nursing, Political Science and International Relations, Psychology, Social Policy and Public Policy, Social Work, Sociology
- Methods: Fieldwork
- Duration: 00:24:05
- Keywords: blind students, challenges, issues, and controversies, developing relationships, education for the blind, educational equity, impact and inequalities in arts in education, practices, strategies, and tools, qualitative software, Students with special health care needs
Academic: Simon HayhoeOnline ISBN:9781526442369Copyright: © SAGE Publications Ltd, 2018