What's in it for you when reading a scientific paper is explored, including personal interest and highlighting specific portions of the paper.
- Product: Sage Research Methods Video: Medicine and Health
- Type of Content: Documentary
- Title: Approach to Reading a Scientific Paper: What's in It for You?
- Publisher: SciMedly, LLC
- Series: How to Read and Interpret a Scientific Paper
- Publication year: 2021
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Medicine
- Methods: Research report, Data quality and data management, Data curation and publishing, Data sharing, Study skills, Data analysis skills
- Duration: 00:03:13
Speaker: Emma Hitt NicholsOnline ISBN: 9781529777260Copyright: SciMedly, LLC, 2021