Professor Birgitta Langhammer, PhD, Department of Physiotherapy, Oslo Metropolitan University, discusses four progressively more complex randomized controlled trials to illustrate complex methods and complex interventions in physiotherapy research.
- Product: SAGE Research Methods Video: Medicine and Health
- Type of Content: Case Study
- Title: Applying Complex Methods in Physiotherapy Research
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2021
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Medicine, Public Health
- Methods: Clinical research, Methodology, Intervention studies, Evidence-based practice, Protocols, Randomized controlled trials
- Duration: 00:33:20
- Keywords: blinding (clinical trials), case-control studies, clinical research, cohort studies, complexity, data analysis, ethics committees, evidence-based practice, follow-up studies, Helsinki declaration, individual assessment, international research, intervention studies, language barrier, longitudinal research, multidisciplinary teams, municipalities, observational research, patient outcome, physiotherapy, randomized controlled trials, recruitment, research ethics, research practice and methodology, Stroke rehabilitation
Academic: Birgitta LanghammerOnline ISBN:9781529790207Copyright: 2021 SAGE Publications, Ltd.