Richard Rodgers, PhD, professor, media studies, University of Amsterdam, and Janna Joceli Omena, teaching fellow, University of Warwick, discuss analyzing meme collections with the computer vision network approach, including seven steps for network building and interpretation, key findings, and methodological challenges.
- Product: Sage Research Methods: Doing Research Online
- Type of Content: Tutorial
- Title: Analysing Meme Collections with the Computer Vision Network Approach
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2023
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Sociology, Technology, Computer Science
- Methods: Internet research, Network visualization, Network analysis
- Duration: 00:22:27
Academic:Online ISBN: 9781529627756Copyright: © SAGE Publications Ltd., 2023