Shaun Treweek, PhD, Chair of Health Services Research Unit, University of Aberdeen, discusses studies within a trial (SWAT), including suitability, data collection and analysis, process for conducting, tools and resources, and advice for students.
Chapter 1: Shaun Treweek Shares His Interest in, and Defines, Studies Within a Trial (SWAT)icon angle down
- Start time: 00:00:00
- End time: 00:03:27
Chapter 2: Shaun Treweek Discusses the Types of Trials, and Data Collection and Analysis, SWAT Processes Are Suited Foricon angle down
- Start time: 00:03:28
- End time: 00:07:02
Chapter 3: Shaun Treweek Describes the Process for Conducting a SWATicon angle down
- Start time: 00:07:03
- End time: 00:10:32
Chapter 4: Shaun Treweek Recommends Tools and Resources and Shares Advice for Conducting SWATsicon angle down
- Start time: 00:10:33
- End time: 00:13:04
- Product: Sage Research Methods Video: Medicine and Health
- Type of Content: Tutorial
- Title: An Introduction to Studies Within a Trial (SWAT)
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2021
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Medicine
- Methods: Clinical trials, Clinical research, Survey research, Quantitative data analysis, Qualitative data analysis, Research design
- Duration: 00:13:04
- Keywords: clinical decision making, clinical trials, data collection systems, medical research, qualitative data collection, quantitative data analysis, quantitative data collection, questionnaires and surveys, randomized clinical trials, research design, research methods, trial processes
Academic: Shaun TreweekOnline ISBN: 9781529744521Copyright: 2021 SAGE Publications, Ltd.