Questionnaire writing and design may seem simple, but many factors can affect the quality of response data. Dr. Tarek Al Baghal describes the cognitive processes that respondents undergo while taking a survey. He also stresses the importance of appropriate word choice and order to minimize unintended context effects.
- Product: Sage Research Methods Video
- Type of Content: Tutorial
- Title: An Introduction to Questionnaire Design
- Publisher: SAGE Publications Ltd.
- Publication year: 2017
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Anthropology
- Methods: Questionnaire design, Survey research, Online surveys
- Duration: 00:14:39
Academic: Tarek Al BaghalOnline ISBN: 9781473969513Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2017