Dr. Suzanne Carlberg-Racich, PhD, associate professor, DePaul University Chicago, discusses photovoice research with communities that experience stigmas, including anonymous photography, protocol development, and dissemination of research.
- Product: SAGE Research Methods Video: Research Ethics and Integrity
- Type of Content: Tutorial
- Title: An Introduction to Photovoice With Communities That Experience Stigma
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2022
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Communication and Media Studies, Education, Public Health, Sociology, Criminology and Criminal Justice, Health, Anthropology, Social Policy and Public Policy, Marketing, Psychology, Social Work, Counseling and Psychotherapy, Science
- Methods: Research ethics, Photovoice, Community-based research, Autonomy, Privacy, Consent, Human subjects research ethics, Communicating and disseminating research
- Duration: 00:20:54
- Keywords: autonomy, collaborative research, community-based action research, community-based research ethics, competence, data privacy, dissemination of research, ethical decision making, ethical dilemmas, ethics in human subjects research, informed consent, participatory research, protocol (involving human subjects), research design, research ethics, research methods, Self-determination, Stigmatization, transparency, trust and credibility, vulnerable research subject population
Academic: Suzanne Carlberg-RacichOnline ISBN:9781529608649Copyright: ©SAGE Publications Ltd., 2022