Jocelyn Degroot, PhD, professor, Applied Communications Studies, Southern Illinois University Edwardsville, discusses online open-ended surveys and questionnaires, including online platforms to use, tips for constructing, and recruiting.
- Product: SAGE Research Methods: Doing Research Online
- Type of Content: Tutorial
- Title: An Introduction to Online Open-Ended Surveys & Questionnaires
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2022
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Psychology, Anthropology, Counseling and Psychotherapy, Sociology, Economics, Marketing, Nursing, Science, Technology, Education, Computer Science, Engineering, Criminology and Criminal Justice, Mathematics, Medicine, Dentistry, Public Health, Health, Social Policy and Public Policy, Social Work, Political Science and International Relations, Communication and Media Studies, Geography, Business and Management, History
- Methods: Online surveys, Questionnaire design, Survey research
- Duration: 00:13:24
- Keywords: anonymity, data privacy, exploratory study, Facebook, internet interviewing, internet recruitment, internet research, online interviews, online survey, open-ended study, participatory research, research design, Social media, Twitter
Academic:Online ISBN:9781529604405Copyright: ©SAGE Publications Ltd., 2022