Professor Rosaline Barbour explains what a focus group is and how to use one effectively. She also discusses how focus groups are designed and how the results should be used and interpreted.
- Product: Sage Research Methods Video
- Type of Content: Tutorial
- Title: An Introduction to Focus Groups
- Publisher: SAGE Publications Ltd.
- Publication year: 2017
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Health
- Methods: Focus groups, Research design
- Duration: 00:18:16
Academic: Rosaline BarbourOnline ISBN: 9781473964600Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2017