Dr. Ben Lambert explains econometrics methods and the type of research they are best suited for. One method, called instrumental variables, enables social scientists to isolate factors of interest and reduce noise in a system.
- Product: SAGE Research Methods Video
- Type of Content: Tutorial
- Title: An Introduction to Econometrics
- Publisher: SAGE Publications Ltd.
- Publication year: 2017
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Economics, Education, Health, Mathematics, Medicine
- Methods: Econometrics
- Duration: 00:13:03
- Keywords: conscription and volunteerism, economic growth, foreign aid, income, military service, noise, policy analysis, policy impacts, practices, strategies, and tools, veterans, Vietnam War
Academic: Ben LambertOnline ISBN:9781473967571Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2017