Kaicheng Yang, PhD candidate, Observatory on Social Media at Indiana University-Bloomington, discusses detecting social bots on Twitter with a Botometer, including what a Botometer is, what it does, and how the Botometer API works.
- Product: Sage Research Methods Video: Data Science, Big Data Analytics, and Digital Methods
- Type of Content: Tutorial
- Title: An Introduction to Detecting Social Bots on Twitter With Botometer
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2022
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Communication and Media Studies
- Methods: Data science, Social media research, Machine learning, Application programming interfaces, Data analysis skills
- Duration: 00:09:14
Academic: Kaicheng YangOnline ISBN: 9781529602265Copyright: ©SAGE Publications Ltd., 2022