Anna Tsakalaki explains how she utilized a cross-language methodology in studying students with dyslexia. Tsakalaki also offers recommendations for conducting similar studies.
- Product: SAGE Research Methods Video: Practical Research and Academic Skills
- Type of Content: Case Study
- Title: A Cross-Language Investigation of Writing Difficulties in Children With Dyslexia
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2018
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Communication and Media Studies, Education, Psychology, Sociology
- Methods: Research with children
- Duration: 00:06:54
- Keywords: inclusion, inclusive education, Spelling instruction, Students with special educational needs, Supporting dyslexic learners in different contexts
Academic: Anna TsakalakiOnline ISBN:9781526442475Copyright: © SAGE Publications Ltd, 2018