Write a Research Methods Case in Business & Management
Have you completed a research project in the field of Business or Management? Are you interested in sharing your experience of the research process? SAGE Research Methods Cases brings the stories of real research to students and their instructors.
SAGE Research Methods Cases are used for teaching and learning social science research methods in more than 350 institutions worldwide. Cases are peer-reviewed and are . . .
- Short and accessible accounts of research methods in the context of real research projects
- Pedagogically focused to help students understand the practicalities of doing research
- Introductory in tone: explanatory and jargon-free
- Engaging: using examples and writing devices that reach out to the student reader and make research feel relevant, meaningful and useful
How to Get Involved
The call for new case study submissions is currently closed.
- To receive notice when case study submissions re-open, please provide your contact details in the form below. A member of our editorial team will be in touch in late 2019.
- We continue to accept case study proposals for a new collection of Medicine & Health research methods case studies. Please visit our medicine & health page to get involved.
The following resources are available to existing authors writing a research methods case study.
|Important Information||Manuscript Guidelines||Submission Template|
To take a look at previously published case studies, we recommend starting a 30-day free trial of the collection. A quick look at the platform can also be found at the SAGE Research Methods hot topics page.