This book gives the doctoral candidate a comprehensive, yet easy-to-follow, map through the dissertation process. The authors’ goals are to help students finish their degree faster. Pragmatic in its intents and writing, the treatment of the topic is practical, building on years of expertise as to what causes the dissertation process to stall or fail. While a restatement of existing knowledge, the format takes the material forward, utilizing tools such as student reflection, discussion of how to incorporate social media, and ancillary materials provided for professors, to forward these outcomes. This book will be a solid mapped introduction to the five chapter dissertation process.
- Part I | : Designing your Dissertation or Doctoral Thesis
- Part III | : Findings/Conclusions and Writing your Final Dissertation or Thesis
- Appendix A Generic Headings Template
- Appendix B Checklist for Literature
- Appendix C Student Example from 5.1 Research Logic
- Appendix D Assessment Rubric
- Appendix E Dissertations and Theses Included in Our Analysis of Outstanding, Award-winning Work and Its Similarities and Differences from Those That Did Not Win Awards