This innovative text offers a completely integrated approach to teaching research methods and statistics by presenting a research question accompanied by the appropriate methods and statistical procedures needed to address it. Research questions and designs become more complex as chapters progress, building on simpler questions to reinforce student learning. Using a conversational style and research examples from published works, this comprehensive book walks readers through the entire research process and includes ample pedagogical support for SPSS, Excel, and APA style.
- Foundations of Design and Analysis
- Categorical Variables and Simple Frequency
- Research Without Grouping
- Grouped Designs With Independent Samples
- Grouped Designs With Related Samples
- Advanced Design