Aimed at both graduate and undergraduate students majoring in business administration and in other fields of social sciences, Qualitative Marketing Research unpacks the emerging cultural approach in the field of marketing and consumer research and provides an interesting and informed study for anyone interested in cultural approaches to economic and social theory. The book also provides insights for MBA students and other business professionals who work in the field of marketing, advertising, media planning and qualitative market research, offering methodological resources for keeping professional skills up to date and help with designing and conducting relevant and skillful market research which is sensitive to the cultural dynamics of the marketplace behaviour.
- Part 1 | Cultural Approach to Markets and Methods
- Part 2 | Cultural Data and Methods
- Part 3 | Analysis in Cultural Research
- Part 4 | Writing Cultural Research
- Part 5 | Defending Your Research Report