Essential to any student of the discipline, this textbook offers a comprehensive, applied approach to understanding and designing market research. Balancing the fundamental quantitative methodologies and theoretical structures with practical applications of qualitative techniques, this book is ideal for the novice researcher, and for those more familiar with the discipline. With an emphasis on both critical thinking and hands-on application, the textbook contains: several real life case studies; useful learning features such as key terms, definitions and discussion topics, and is supported by a companion website.
- Explain the advantages and disadvantages of conducting surveys
- Describe the methods of conducting researcher-administered surveys
- Describe the methods of conducting self-administered surveys
- Explain the importance and components of cover letters and emails to survey participants
- Explain the survey process including the training of survey ...