Essential to any student of the discipline, this textbook offers a comprehensive, applied approach to understanding and designing market research. Balancing the fundamental quantitative methodologies and theoretical structures with practical applications of qualitative techniques, this book is ideal for the novice researcher, and for those more familiar with the discipline. With an emphasis on both critical thinking and hands-on application, the textbook contains: several real life case studies; useful learning features such as key terms, definitions and discussion topics, and is supported by a companion website.
- Understand the purpose of survey research
- Describe the process of planning the survey research methodology
- Learn the rules for writing effective survey questions and answers
- Appreciate the importance of layout in designing questionnaires
- Examine how survey forms must be adapted when placed online
Do You Want Big Brother In Your Home?
A Sussex family let marketing researchers put cameras into their home as if ...