Written with a learning-by-doing approach in mind, 10-Step Evaluation for Training and Performance Improvement gives students actionable instruction for identifying, planning, and implementing a client-based program evaluation. The book introduces readers to multiple evaluation frameworks and uses problem-based learning to guide them through a 10-step evaluation process. As students read the chapters, they produce specific deliverables that culminate in a completed evaluation project.
- Appendix A A Summary of the Frameworks Used
- Appendix B Evaluation Development Worksheets
- Appendix C Survey Questionnaire Makeover
- Appendix D A Sample Survey Questionnaire Measuring Multiple Dimensions, Sample Rubrics, and Reliability Testing With IBM SPSS Statistics
- Appendix E Experimental Studies and Data Analysis With t-Tests Using Excel